We invite you to become a member of the British Columbia Guild of English Handbell Ringers.
Fill it in and submit it, with your cheque or money order made payable to BCGEHR, to:
Peggy Bensler, Treasurer
1950 Capistrano Drive, #119
Kelowna, BC V1V 2N7
**BCGEHR is changing our membership dates. Our new membership year will be from October 1 to September 30. For those choirs who have a 2017 BCGEHR membership, we will offer a discounted rate as our way of saying ‘thank you’ for sticking with us during a year when we didn’t have any BCGEHR activities. The rate for members who have a 2017 membership will be $165 for a choir and $25 for an individual member. For new or lapsed members, the rate will be $250 for a choir and $40 for an individual member. The membership renewal date is October 1, 2017. This is a decision we have discussed for several years and makes more sense for our choirs as we start our season in September and play until June in most cases.
Individual membership is $40/year; choir membership is $250/year.
- Receive the Guild newsletter, Quarternotes, published September, December, March & June
- Receive an annual membership card and roster
- Have one vote at the Annual General Meeting
- Make use of the Guild’s music lending library
- Participate in our Chime Loan Program
- Apply for Endowment Fund grants
- Receive notice of all Guild events
- Pay member rates at all Guild events
- Participate in all Handbell Guilds of Canada and International Handbell Symposium events
- To bring together handbell choirs from all parts of British Columbia
- To encourage the formation and support of new choirs on an inter-generational basis
- To sponsor workshops for ringers and directors
- To publish a regular newsletter, Quarternotes
- To maintain a music lending library
To pay for your membership by PayPal: