We invite you to become a member of the British Columbia Guild of English Handbell Ringers.
Fill it in and submit it, with your cheque or money order made payable to BCGEHR, to:
Peggy Bensler, Treasurer
1950 Capistrano Drive, #119
Kelowna, BC V1V 2N7
Please note we now offer new options for submitting payment. See details on the membership form.
Individual membership is $40/year; choir membership is $250/year.
NEW members (individual or choir) joining after the first quarter of the year will pay a pro-rated fee. Contact your area director for more details.
BCGEHR members are entitled to:
- Receive the Guild newsletter, Quarternotes, published September, December, March & June
- Receive an annual membership card and roster
- Have one vote at the Annual General Meeting
- Make use of the Guild’s music lending library
- Participate in our Chime Loan Program
- Apply for Endowment Fund grants
- Receive notice of all Guild events
- Pay member rates at all Guild events
- Participate in all Handbell Guilds of Canada and International Handbell Symposium events
The British Columbia Guild of English Handbell Ringers began in Abbotsford in 1993. Our Constitution and By-laws were approved at the Annual General Meeting in Vancouver in 1994, and we were incorporated as a non-profit organization under the BC Societies Act on January 18, 1995.
BCGEHR’s objectives are:
- To bring together handbell choirs from all parts of British Columbia
- To encourage the formation and support of new choirs on an inter-generational basis
- To sponsor workshops for ringers and directors
- To publish a regular newsletter, Quarternotes
- To maintain a music lending library
To pay for your membership by PayPal: