We invite you to become a member of the British Columbia Guild of English Handbell Ringers.
Fill it in and submit it, with your cheque or money order made payable to BCGEHR, to:
Linda Vensland, Treasurer
#22 – 3626 Mission Springs Dr
The membership year for BCGEHR is October 1 to September 30.
Individual membership is $40/year; student membership is $15/year; choir membership is $250/year.
- Receive the Guild newsletter, Quarternotes, published September, December, March & June
- Attend and vote at the Annual General Meeting (1 vote for Individuals; 5 votes for Choirs)
- Participate in the Guild's Chime and Bell Loan Programs
- Apply for Endowment Fund grants and Student Bursaries
- Use the Guild’s music lending library
- Receive notice of all Guild events
- Pay member rates at all Guild events
- to bring together handbell choirs from all parts of British Columbia
- to encourage the formation and support of new choirs on an inter-generational basis
- to sponsor workshops for ringers and directors
- to publish a regular newsletter, Quarternotes
- to offer a variety of programs and services to support our members
- to encourage all BCGEHR members to engage with and become members of the national handbell organization, Handbell Musicians of Canada (HMC)
To pay for your membership by PayPal: